- Works Remotely: The device works remotely with the automaven Mobile application and it can be controlled from anywhere in the world. The user can control all the nodes individually from anywhere.
- Scheduling: The user can schedule any individual load connected to the devices i.e. lights, bulbs, fans, etc. to turn on/off at a specific time. Once the schedule is set the device will follow the instructions at that specific time. The user can also repeat the schedules to make it work throughout the week and at any point in time.
- Routines: The user can also create a Routine depending on the requirements. In a particular routine, the user can set multiple appliances to turn on/off at a specific time of the day. Once the routine is set the devices will attain their state at that point in time. For example, you can create a routine to turn on the fan and turn off the lights in your room at 9 AM in the morning.
- Auto-off timer: The user can also set auto-off timers for a specific appliance to turn off after a particular time. For example, you can set the auto-off timer to turn off the lights in 50 minutes.
- History: The user can also check the history of any individual appliance. The history report will tell the user about the switching details of that appliance. Therticular appliance. In the history details, the user will get to know about the time at which the appliance was turned on/off and it will also tell “who” controlled the appliance. For example, if you manually turned on the light at 9 AM, then in the history it will be updated as a manual off Action has been taken on lights at 9 AM, or if any of my family members controlled the device from the mobile app, you’ll get to know who controlled the device and at what time the action has been taken.
- Add Family Members: The prime user of the mobile application can add multiple family members in the app so that all the members of the family have complete access to all the devices present in their home.
- Running Time: The user will also be able to check the number of running hours of all the individual devices from the mobile application.
- Voice Control: All the devices can be controlled via Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa and you can also add Siri shortcuts to control the devices with Siri.
- Scenes: The user can also create a scene to make specific adjustments to the devices and with a single tap of a button the scene will be executed. For example, you can create a party scene in which you can turn on the TV, dim the lights, turn on the AC and make the volume of the soundbar 100%.
- Workflows: In the workflows, the user can create a workflow based on the sensor values. In the workflows, the user can control multiple appliances to turn on/off based on the sensor value. For example, you can create a workflow that will turn on the AC and turn off the LED lights automatically when the temperature of my living room is above 26° Celsius.
- Device Warranty Status: The user doesn’t need to worry about the warranty cards anymore. The warranty status of each device can be checked from the automaven mobile app itself.